New Club Web Site
  • Welcome to our new club web site. Please feel free to post any comments, events you may be attending that the rest of us may not know about such as steam fairs, shows, auto jumbles etc. Or general chat about your favourite vehicles.
  • Nice to see the club web site up and running. Let's hope it brings all the club members out of the woodwork and into the 21st century where they can share their passion for Haflinger's & Pinzgauer's. That could be by posting requests for information, parts, or just updating everyone on who they are and which vehicles they own.

I have a couple of Heinkel 154 (Bubble cars) - unfortunately neither on the road at present. Several motorcycles - again most not running basically because I have ploughed all my spare cash into Lurch - for those who don't know is a 1973 LWB Haflinger. Oh, and I run a Smart car to take me back and forth to work.

So lets hear for some of the other members of the club.

John   
  • Hi John, thanks for your comments, apart from Pinzmeister's welcome and my 2 postings ( all on behalf of the Club ) you have the honour of being the first Member to post, hope fully more will follow your lead.
     Best Regards Pete Elliott  ( Club Secretary )

Welcome to our Forum for Members

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!