FOR SALE
  •  Hi Everyone,
    Before I get carried away are there any rules on selling on this website as My Dad has a recently re built Haflinger for sale. If it's OK I'll post more details and contact info. By the way it's in West Yorkshire.
    STYRE PUCH HAFLINGER 703 AP   1974.

Thanks David
  • Hi David, Welcome to the Forum, no rules as such on selling on the site, just a word of advice it is best not to put personal phone numbers, Email addresses etc on your advert, people can contact you by clicking on ' send David65 a message ' hope this helps, look forward to more details about your Dads Haf' Regards Pete ( Admin )
  • Hi David,

Lurch is also a 703 1973 vehicle - I doubt there are significant differences between 1973 and 1974.

Some photos would help with the sale.

create a new album name in the gallery, then go to the bottom of the page and upload pictures to the gallery. Make sure you pictures are not too high a resolution as there is likely to be a file size limit (not that I can tell you what that is). Lurch's pictures are mostly 800 x 600.

John
  • Hi Clubsec and Heinkeljb,
    Thank you for your reply's.
    Here is some more info

FOR SALE Haffy in West Yorkshire UK

STYRE PUCH HAFLINGER 703 AP   1974.

6,074 miles,      643cc.  G box overhauled.

5 gear polycab model, pick up body, 2 axle diff lock.

Recent total rebuild, 4 near new Semprit tyres

7 months MOT, road reg, free tax, Recent total rebuild.

Starts, runs and all operates correctly.

Please PM me for contact details and I will PM you my Dad's (who is selling the Haffy) contact details. He probably has more photos too.
    rsz_1haflinger_front re.jpg
    885 x 583 - 119K
    rsz_haflinger_inside re.jpg
    592 x 883 - 109K
    rsz_haflinger_inside1_3 re.jpg
    889 x 600 - 118K
    Thanked by 1Northerner
  • Is it still for sale.
  • Hi Northener, still for sale , I have messaged you the contact details for my Dad who is selling it.

Welcome to our Forum for Members

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!